so you will understand when and how personal information is collected, used, disclosed
and protected with respect to our services (“Service”), and Web sites (“Site”) located
at www.scheduleonce.com, www.meetme.so and www.booknow.so. By using the Service, you consent to the privacy practices
described in this Policy.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to our Policy, we will post a new policy on our Site and update the “last updated” date set forth above. Therefore, we encourage you to check our Policy whenever you use the Service to see if it has been updated since your last visit.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect two basic types of information with our Service, namely personal information and aggregate information. Personal information is information that is directly associated with a specific person or entity such as a user’s email address or information about activities that is directly linked to that person.
Our definition of personal information does not include “aggregate” information. Aggregate information is data we collect about a group or category of services or users from which individual user identities have been removed, which may include demographic information. In other words, information on how you use our Service may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Service, but no personal information will be included in the resulting data. Aggregate data helps us understand trends in our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Service. We may share aggregate information about our users with third parties for various purposes, including to help us better understand and improve our Service, and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Those are the types of personal and other information we collect. You should refer to the rest of this Policy to see how we use, disclose and protect this information:
Automatically collected information.
We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, when you use the Service, our systems automatically collect your IP address and the type of browser or operating system you use.
We may also collect standard access information, such as the time and date of accessing the Service, and usage of the Service. We use such information to help us understand how our users use our services and to gather access information, such as counting the users who have visited those pages and compiling aggregated statistics about Service usage.
The following sets out how ScheduleOnce uses different categories of cookies and your options for managing cookie settings:
ScheduleOnce cookies (Required)
ScheduleOnce cookies enable you to use the ScheduleOnce application. ScheduleOnce cookies enable us to remember information you have entered or choices you have made such as your email, time zone, date and time preferences, and provide you with a better user experience.
Since ScheduleOnce cookies are essential to operate the ScheduleOnce application you cannot opt out of these cookies.
Third party cookies (Opt out possible)
There are two types of third party cookies on the ScheduleOnce website.
Analysis cookies: These cookies collect information about how people use our web site and application, including which pages visitors go to most often, how fast they load and other statistical information. These cookies do not collect information that individually identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. It is only used to tell us how our web site is used so that we can optimize our users’ experience. ScheduleOnce may also utilize Flash cookies for these purposes.
Learn how to opt out of advertising cookies | Learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies.
“Web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, 1-by-1 GIFs, and Web bugs) are tiny graphic files placed on a Web page which send a signal when a user has visited that page, allowing the site to collect standard access information, such as time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. We use Web beacons to help us understand how our users use our services and to gather access information, such as counting the users who have visited those pages and compiling aggregated statistics about site usage; our Web beacons do not contain any personal information and we do not link Web beacons to personal information about you.
No information about children.
Our Service is not intended to be used by children under the age of 13, and we do
not knowingly, directly or passively, collect information from children under the
age of 13.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Internal use of personal information.
All contact information and content submitted by you is stored in our database and may be archived elsewhere. We have no obligation to store our records indefinitely.
At least our system administrators and support personnel will have access to your personal information. In general, we use personal information internally to serve our users and enable them to take maximum advantage of our Service. For example, personal information is used to resolve technical support cases, to conduct marketing analysis, to create an individual profile and provide personalized services, to provide services or complete transactions you have requested, to anticipate and resolve problems with our Service, and to create and inform you of new products and services that better meet your needs. By using our Service, you give consent for us to communicate with you at any of the contact points you provide to us for any of the aforementioned purposes. Please note that ScheduleOnce will never initiate contact with your users or customers.
Disclosure of personal information.
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except (i) as necessary to complete a transaction you have requested, (ii) as necessary to perform internal analyses and business functions, (iii) as part of a business transfer, or (iv) when required by law or permitted to protect our rights, property, or safety. The following section describes these disclosure circumstances more fully.
• Consent. Unless you choose to do so, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. With your consent, we may disclose your personal information to third parties so that they may provide you with products and services that you have requested.
• Transaction processing and business functions. We may share personal information with third-party vendors who assist us in performing internal functions necessary to operate our business, or who assist us in processing and completing transactions that you have requested. In the event that we use third-party vendors to assist us in performing these functions, the third parties may not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose.
• Internal analysis. We may use information about you for our own internal purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns as well as to understand demographic, customer interest, and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks and disclose personal information about you to third parties in aggregate, provided the use and disclosure of your personal information by these third parties is restricted to performance of such tasks.
• Business transfers. Information about our users and the Service is one of our most important business assets. Therefore, information about our users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Service or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
• Protection of ScheduleOnce. We may release personal information in the good faith belief that release is appropriate and necessary to comply with legal process or authority (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply our policies; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to protect our rights, property, or personal safety of our users, our employees, or the public; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
Please be aware that we provide links to third-party Web sites as a service to our users and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. Please also note that these Web sites’ privacy policies will differ from those of ScheduleOnce. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with information or visiting their sites.
NETWORK AND INFORMATION SECURITY
We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, including safeguards such as back-ups, encryption, and transaction recording to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction of collected information. In addition, ScheduleOnce may utilize secure technology to transfer information provided by users, and additional measures in the processing of sensitive information. While we have taken efforts to guard your personal information, we cannot guarantee that your information may not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
ACCESS AND CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our Service and Site, such as customer service responses and other administrative messages.
By using our Site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of ScheduleOnce, we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. Please note that your personal information will be stored and processed on our computers in the United States. The laws on holding personal data in the United States may be less stringent than the laws of your country. If you object to your personal information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use the Service.
UPDATING THIS POLICY
We may revise and update this Policy if our practices change, as technology changes, or as we add new services or change existing ones. Any changes will be posted to this document so that you will always know what information we gather and how we use it. If we make any material changes to our Policy or how we handle your personal information, we will post an updated Policy on our site and change the date of the Policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, the privacy practices of the Service, or your dealings with ScheduleOnce, please contact us via our contact form.