Last updated: September 30, 2016
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post a new policy on our Site and update the “last updated” date above. Therefore, we encourage you to check our Policy whenever you use the Site to see if it has been updated since your last visit.
1. YOUR DATA
We collect two basic types of data on our Site: PII and aggregate data.
PII is data that is directly associated with a specific person or entity, such as your email address or data about activities that are directly linked to you.
Aggregate data is data we collect about a group or category of services or users from which individual user identities have been removed, which may include demographic data. In other words, data on how you use our Site may be collected and combined with data about how others use the Site, but no PII will be included in the resulting data set. Aggregate data helps us understand trends in our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Site. We may share aggregate data about our users with third parties for various purposes, including to better understand and improve our Site, and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Read the rest of this Policy to see how we use, disclose, and protect these data types.
1.1 Automatically collected data
We automatically receive certain types of data whenever you interact with us. For example, when you use the Site our systems automatically collect your IP address and the type of browser or operating system you use.
We may also collect standard access data, such as the time and date of accessing the Site, and usage of the Site. We use such data to help us understand how our visitors use our Site including to count the visitors who have visited certain pages and to compile aggregated statistics about Site usage.
1.2 PII you provide to us
You may provide us your PII when you:
- Register to use the ScheduleOnce Service;
- Schedule a 1-on-1 consultation with us;
- Email us or open a support ticket;
- Communicate with us via telephone; and
- Contact us via our social media accounts.
ScheduleOnce uses analysis cookies that collect data about how people use our Site, including which pages visitors go to most often, how fast they load, and other statistical data. These cookies do not collect data that individually identifies a visitor. All data these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. It is only used to tell us how our Site is used so that we can optimize our visitors’ experience.
1.4 Web beacons
Web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, 1-by-1 GIFs, and web bugs) are tiny graphic files placed on a web page, or in an email, that send a signal when someone visited that page or opened the email, which allow us to collect standard access data, such as time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may use web beacons to help us understand how visitors use the ScheduleOnce Site and to gather access data, such as counting the number of visitors to those pages and compiling aggregated statistics about site usage. Our web beacons do not contain any PII and we would not link web beacons to your PII.
1.5 No PII about children
Our Site is not intended to be used by children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly, directly, or passively collect PII from children under the age of 13.
2. USE OF PII
2.1 Internal use of PII
All PII and content submitted by you is stored in our database and may be archived elsewhere. Our system administrators and support personnel will have access to PII that we process. In general, we use PII internally to serve our users and enable them to take maximum advantage of the ScheduleOnce Service. For example, PII is used to resolve technical support cases, to conduct marketing analysis, to create an individual profile and provide personalized services, to provide services or complete transactions you have requested, to anticipate and resolve problems with the ScheduleOnce Service, and to create and inform you of new products and services that better meet your needs.
We may communicate with you at any of the contact points you provide to us for any of the aforementioned purposes. Please note that ScheduleOnce will never initiate contact with your customers.
2.2 Disclosure of PII
We do not rent, sell, or share PII about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except (i) as necessary to complete a transaction you have requested, (ii) as necessary to perform internal analyses, technical support, and other business functions, (iii) as part of a business transfer, or (iv) when required by law or permitted in order to protect our rights, property, or safety. The following section describes these disclosure circumstances more fully.
- Consent: Unless you choose to do so, we will not disclose your PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. With your consent, we may disclose your PII to third parties so that they may provide you with products and services that you have requested.
- Transaction processing, technical support, and other business functions: We may share PII with third-party vendors who assist us in performing technical support and other internal functions necessary to operate our business, or who assist us in processing and completing transactions that you have requested. In the event that we use third-party vendors to assist us in performing these functions, the third parties may not use or disclose your PII for any other purpose.
- Internal analysis: We may use data about you for our own internal purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns as well as to understand demographic, customer interest, and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks and disclose data about you to third parties in aggregate, provided the use and disclosure of your data by these third parties is restricted to performance of such tasks.
- Business transfers: Information about our users and the ScheduleOnce Service is one of our most important business assets. Therefore, information about our users, including PII, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the ScheduleOnce Service or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which PII would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
- Protection of ScheduleOnce: We may release PII in the good faith belief that release is appropriate and necessary to comply with a legal process or authority (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant, or court order); to enforce or apply our policies; to initiate, render, bill, and collect amounts owed to us; to protect our rights, property, or personal safety of our users, our employees, or the public; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of data without delay.
3. THIRD-PARTY SITES
Please be aware that we provide links to third-party websites as a service to our users and we are not responsible for the content or the data collection practices of those sites. Please also note that these websites’ privacy policies will differ from those of ScheduleOnce. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with data.
4. NETWORK AND DATA SECURITY
We have implemented and will maintain reasonable security controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of PII, including safeguards such as data back-ups, encryption, and transaction recording to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction of PII we process. In addition, ScheduleOnce may utilize secure technology to transfer data provided by users and additional measures in the processing of sensitive PII. While we have taken efforts to safeguard your PII, we cannot guarantee that your data will not be disclosed or accessed by way of the unauthorized acts of others.
5. ACCESS AND CONTROL OF PII
You can access, change, or update PII you have provided and your preferences regarding information you receive from us by changing the respective settings in your ScheduleOnce user account. You may also contact us using the information found in the Contacting Us section of this Policy to exercise your rights described in this section. We will implement any requested changes as soon as we reasonably can, subject to reasonable limitations, such as the need to verify your identity.
When you edit your data or change your preferences, data that you remove may remain in our databases or backup media because it is not always possible to completely remove or delete data from those locations.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PII
By using our Site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of ScheduleOnce, we may transmit your PII outside of the United States. However, if you are a non-U.S. person, please note that your PII will be stored on our servers in the United States. The privacy laws of the United States may be less stringent than the laws of your country. If you object to your PII being transferred or otherwise processed as described in this Policy, please do not use the Site.
7. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions or complaints about how we process your PII, please contact us via our contact form or using the information below.
Security and Compliance Manager
340 S. Lemon Ave. #5585,
Walnut, CA 91789
8. REGULATORY OVERSIGHT
ScheduleOnce is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the United States Federal Trade Commission.